We’d all like to be better at what is most important to us.
Top athletes know the secrets to constant improvement but most of us don’t hang out with gold medalists or top coaches and we’re not familiar with the sports research. So I called a guy who is.
David Epstein is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance.
It’s an excellent read whether you’re a sports fan or not and covers a lot of the science on how we can get better at anything. In this post you’ll learn:
- The one word that top students and top athletes both use to get better.
- The thing babies can teach us about learning.
- How being difficult to deal with can boost your learning ability.
- The quality all prodigies have in common.
- The question that accelerates learning.
- How to leverage…
View original post 1 752 more words